Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Solitude ....
Some seek solace in you
Some take you as a vicious trap
Some try to repel you
Some just calmly rest on your lap...
May be you help to introspect and respect the past
May be you help to reflect and fathom how long I shall last...
You keep me puzzled
Of your place in my life
Whether you drive me away from vivacity
Or help me cope with strife...
Shall I befriend you for always being by my side
Or shall I deny your existence masking it with a Cheerful Tide
The tide of joy and of hope of always having some1 for you, by you
The tide that makes me believe myself and and welcome a beginning new
Oh how I fear that this tide is a foe in disguise
Which will take me away from you in to the depths of the ocean of dreams
Dreams that make me believe I am here for some1 and some1s there for me
No, I can no more go ahead with this fake reality
So truth, thou shall help me see
Show me the beauty of self, the strength of conscience
Help me combat darkness with this strength and give my life yet another chance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Brilliantly written.
Bahut kum log honge jin hone tanhai ko itni khoobsoorti se pesh kiya hai.
{At last I had to make a comment}
Nothing better can explain the subtle beauty of 'pure realistic thoughts' stated in this poem than a simple adjective "mindblowing"
Do you explicitly address the almighty? btw u got an amazing poetry skill dear.
I'm writing a comment after 20 days because I was trying to identify a few point of improvement in this poetry (as done in the last comments). In the end, I found that one cann't improve a PERFECT creation.You just quenched my thirst of seeing philosophy in your article.
I've always revered solitude throughout my life and you covered all the reasons for which I revere it.I'm sure if "solitude" was a person, he would have kissed your golden hands.
Plz keep this writing spirit up {if not for yourself, atleast for those who have become your fans}
Post a Comment